As a sector we face considerable, imminent changes around the way in which we support our learners in their progression journey onto further education and into employment.
We would like to invite you to join delegates from work-based learning providers, colleges and employers in Bradford or London to hear about:
- key apprenticeship updates and developments
- how to deliver post-16 English and maths in a work-based learning environment
- how to deliver an effective traineeship programme
- funding changes and their impact on your organisation
- how Pearson is supporting you through a period of reform.
As a conference delegate at one of our two events, you will:
- have the opportunity to network with colleagues, key industry figures and experts in the field
- hear practical examples from other providers and employers relating to the new assessment requirements and how to embed these into your delivery models
- share best practice, tools and ideas with peers to support your learners and to help shape your organisation’s systems and processes
- gain a clear understanding of the new apprenticeship proposals and the implications around delivery
- understand how funding changes will impact curriculum models and design
- hear how we are working with schools and IAG to promote apprenticeships
- receive guidance and tailored support in vocational and apprenticeship pathways to help your learners progress onto further education or into employment.